4 bedroom detached house for saleBarone Drive, Clarkston, Glasgow
Sold STC £345,000
- Impressive detached bungalow
- Flexible 7 apartment layout
- Corner position gardens with driveway and garage
- GCH, DG, modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Great position within the Williamwood pocket of Clarkston
Well-presented detached bungalow, substantially extended to the rear to offer impressive levels of accommodation with a flexible layout and set within expansive corner position gardens.
Enjoying a great position within the Williamwood pocket of Clarkston, this impressive detached bungalow has been thoughtfully extended to the rear and now offers generous accommodation over two main levels.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway with staircase to the upper level, bay window lounge, dining room with French doors allowing access to the sitting room, large modern fitted kitchen with quality integrated appliances and granite worktops, 4 excellent bedrooms (master of which has dressing area and en-suite shower room) and a modern fitted family bathroom.
The property enjoys a modern specification that includes a system of gas fired central heating, double glazing and fresh décor throughout. The home also sits amidst large corner position gardens with driveway to the side leading to a garage.
Barone Drive is well positioned to take advantage of shops and eateries on Seres Road whilst also being within a short walk from Williamwood train station. The centre of Clarkston is close by which provides a wider range of amenities and transport links. For those requiring schooling, the property lies within the catchment area for both Williamwood High and St Ninians High.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61727576.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.