4 bedroom detached house for saleNewton Way, Woolsthorpe By Colsterworth, Grantham
Sold STC £375,000
- Beautiful Detached Stone Built Home
- Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, Lounge and Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and 3 further Bedrooms
- Spacious Accommodation
- Surrounding Gardens, Courtyard Area and Single Garage
- Amenities in the close by village of Colsterworth
BEAUTIFUL INDIVIDUAL DETACHED STONE BUILT FAMILY HOME positioned in the semi-rural location of Woolsthorpe-By-Colsterworth boasting spacious accommodation, single garage and front, rear and side Gardens, benefiting also from various amenities in the close by village of Colsterworth.
BEAUTIFUL INDIVIDUAL DETACHED STONE BUILT FAMILY HOME positioned in the semi-rural location of Woolsthorpe-By-Colsterworth boasting front and rear gardens and a garage. Less than a mile away from the idyllic village of Colsterworth the property also has easy access to the A1 northbound and southbound. This stunning property benefits from entrance hall, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, study, first floor landing, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, gardens to the front, rear and side of the property and single garage.
The Entrance Hall is approached via a partly glazed front entrance door to the side aspect and benefits from a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, double radiator, wooden effect laminate floor and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
The Kitchen is of good size and is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and drawers, two stainless steel sinks with tiled splash backs, space for a range cooker with extractor hood over and an integrated fridge and dishwasher. There is also a wine rack, double radiator, tiled flooring and a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The Utility Room has space for plumbing, washing machine and tumble dryer, work surfaces with tiled splash backs, wall mounted cupboards, tiled flooring, wall mounted combination gas boiler and a UPVC double glazed back door to the side aspect.
The Cloakroom is fitted with a two piece suite which comprises of a wash hand basin and W,C. There is also a radiator, double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' maximum x 13' 6" maximum ( 5.79m maximum x 4.11m maximum )
The Lounge is a spacious family room featuring a multi-fuel burner set in a feature stone fireplace, double radiator, television point, wall mounted lighting, UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and French doors out to the Rear Garden.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
The Dining Room has UPVC double glazed French doors to the Rear Garden, a double radiator and wall mounted lights.
Study 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
The Study has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and telephone point.
First Floor Landing
The First Floor Landing has hatch access to the loft, two double radiators and two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" maximum x 13' 6" ( 4.60m maximum x 4.11m )
The Master Bedroom has UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, double radiator, TV and telephone points and access to the En-Suite.
The En-Suite bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising of bath with shower above with tiled splash backs and a bi-folding shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. There is also a shaving point, extractor fan, double radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.95m )
The second Bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, double radiator, TV point and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
The third Bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, double radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 4 15' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.62m x 2.62m )
The fourth Bedroom has a double radiator, TV and telephone points and a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The family Bathroom has good size floor space and is fitted with a matching suite comprising of bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps and W.C. There is also a shaving point, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor to ceiling and frosted UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect
The Garden surrounds the property with the South Facing Rear Garden being laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubbery surrounds. There is a stone patio area adjacent to the house and a fenced boundary surrounding its perimeters.
To the front of the property there is gated access to a gravel area with established shrub borders and a pathway leading to the front door with canopy over.
To the side of the property there is there is a walled and gravelled Courtyard area.
Single Garage 15' 10" x 8' ( 4.83m x 2.44m )
The integral Garage has up and over door, power and lighting, personal door to the Rear Garden and a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61728656.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.