4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Close, Carlton, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £180,000
- Four great sized bedrooms
- Popular village setting
- En-suite bathroom
- Double glazing
- Central Heating
- Huge tandem garage
- £1000 Buyers incentive
Gorgeous extended 4 bedroom family home in the ever popular village of Carlton. Ideal for the upsizing family or those looking for great living space in a peaceful village setting. Amongst the host of feature is 4 great sized bedrooms, en suite, double glazing, and huge garage.
A beautiful family home located in the ever popular village of Carlton. Ideal for a family keen to gain great living space, this lovely FOUR BEDROOM semi-detached home has been EXTENDED and features an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, utility room, cloakroom / W.C and HUGE tandem garage.
This home also features uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with combi-boiler.
To the front of this home is a garden with brick built wall to the boundary plus driveway leading to garage. The rear garden features a decked patio area, lawn, garden shed and a variety of plants and shrubs.
Enter via a uPVC double glazed external door. Oak effect laminate flooring throughout. Central heating radiator. Access leads through to the lounge and dining area. Stairs lead off to the first floor.
Lounge 24' 3" x 11' 4" At maximum ( 7.39m x 3.45m At maximum )
A spacious reception room spanning the full depth of this home with uPVC double glazed windows to both the front and rear aspect. The focal point to the lounge is a living flame coal effect gas fire with period inset tiles and a decorative surround. TV point. Two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.84m )
An open-plan kitchen diner featuring a range of fitted wall and base units. A one and a half bowl and drainer kitchen sink is inset to worktop with a tiled splash-back. Cooking facilities are provided for with an inset hob plus built-in multi-function oven. Plumbing available for a dishwasher. Wall mounted gas central heating combi-boiler.
Dining/breakfast Area 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Open plan breakfast/diner from kitchen
A uPVC double glazed external door gives access to the side aspect. Plumbing available for an automatic washing machine. Built-in storage cupboard. Central heating radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom with W.C. and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 18' x 9' 1" ( 5.49m x 2.77m )
An addition to this home featuring a range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, drawers and over bed bridging unit. Central heating radiator.
Fitted suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, W.C and walk-in shower enclosure. Tiled splash-back to suite. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Spacious bedroom with views to the front of the house. Central heating radiator
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
A third double bedroom situated to the rear of this home. Built-in cupboard. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Situated to the front of this home. Central heating radiator.
Three piece tiled bathroom suite including bath, W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Central heating radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61728671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.