5 bedroom detached house for saleShire Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Ground floor WC/Utility
- Family Bathroom
- Guest WC
- Double Garage
- Separate dining room
- Close to park
- Private back garden
- Off street parking
Executive detached home in an Exclusive development
2 Receptions and Study
Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
4 Bathrooms (inc Downstairs Cloakroom)
Wood Burning Stove
Integrated Double Garage
7 years remaining NHBC warranty
Situated in a popular and convenient location, toward the western side of Haywards Heath, a stones throw from Beech Hurst Gardens and within a 15 minute walk of the town centre and well connected Train Station, this executive detached house delivers versatile accommodation spread over three floors.
Built circa 2013 by messrs. Crest Nicholson and within an exclusive development of just 9 individual homes, this property has a huge amount to offer.
Upon entering the property, the inviting entrance hall leads to the integrated double garage to the left and to the study on the right, with a view of the formal dining room straight ahead. The living room, with wood burning stove, downstairs cloakroom and large kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room, flow from internal glazed doors to the back of this spacious hallway, which also gives access to the beautiful Oak stairwell. The living room and breakfast room both open on to the garden via double French Doors.
The state of the art luxury fitted kitchen, complete with iphone dock for the integrated sound system, also includes a Siemens oven, hob, dishwasher and American style Fridge with Freezer drawer under.The Lounge has a double-glazed bay window opening to the larger than average rear garden with raised patio and lawn areas, and side access - Ideal for al fresco dining.
The first floor hosts the master bedroom, which boasts a dressing area, en suite bathroom with a luxurious wet room shower. On the same floor there are three further double bedrooms, a family bathroom, and large landing area.
To the second floor you will find a spectacular room ideal for a live-in au pair, private guest quarters, older children or simply a master bedroom with added privacy. This large, bright and spacious room boasts a separate walk-in dressing area and shower room.
The paved driveway leading to the double garage will comfortably sit 2 vehicles.
Part frosted double glazed door and window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard. Door to:-
Low level W.C, pedestal wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
Study 12' 3" Max x 10' 8" ( 3.74m Max x 3.26m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.15m x 3.16m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Living Room 24' 9" into bay x 13' 4" ( 7.55m into bay x 4.07m )
Bay to rear with double glazed windows and French doors, fireplace with surround, two radiators.
Kitchen 20' 9" (6.32m x 3.93m)
Breakfast Room 12' 5" x 8' 4" (3.8m x 2.56m)
Triple aspect with double glazed windows to side and rear and double glazed French doors to garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work tops over, one and half bowl inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, integrated American style fridge with drawer freezer under, integrated oven and hob and dishwasher, two radiators, tiled floor. Door to:-
Partly double glazed door to side, tiled floor, base units with with work tops over and stainless steel single drainer sink unit, integrated washing machine, tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, double cupboard housing 'Megaflo' heating system, stairs to second floor.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" x 13' 11" plus dressing area ( 5.60m x 4.25m plus dressing area )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator, open to:-
Two sets of double wardrobes with mirror sliding doors, door to:-
En-Suite bathroom with Wet Room
Walk in tiled shower cubicle, tiled panel bath with shower over, low level W.C, vanity wash basin, tiled floor and walls, chrome heated ladder towel rail.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, enclosed shower cubicle, tiled paneled bath, low level W.C, vanity wash basin, tiled floor and walls, heated chrome ladder towel rail.
Bedroom Three 18' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.60m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.50m )
Double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.74m x 3.50m )
Double glazed windows to front, radiator.
'Velux' window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 22' 8" Max x 19' 4"
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, loft access and 'Velux' window.
Two sets of double wardrobes with mirror sliding doors.
'Velux' window to rear, low level W.C, tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, tiled floors and walls, heated chrome ladder towel rail.
Integrated double garage to front of house with electronically operated up and over door with remote, power and light.
Brick block to front of garage.
Pathway and lawn with herbaceous borders and outside light.
Easterly aspect with raised patio area leading to lawn, outside light, tap and double power point, side access.
The Finer Detail
Kitchen & Utility Room
* Fully fitted Commodore kitchen with coordinating granite worktops, up stands and stainless steel splash back to hob
* Integrated Siemens, A rated double hot air electric oven with 5 ring gas hob
* Siemens feature chimney hood with 3 speeds, electronic display and recirculating unit
* A+ rated, Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
* Siemens fully integrated dishwasher
* Siemens fully integrated washer/dryer
* Soft close drawers and doors
* Zenduo 1 1/2 bowl sink in kitchen with Hansgrohe mixer tap
* Rangemaster single bowl sink and drainer in utility room with Hansgrohe mixer tap
Bathroom, En Suite & Cloakroom
* Fully fitted Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite in white to bathroom, en suite and cloakroom
* Roca double ended bath in white
* Roman bath screen and shower enclosure
* Chrome Hansgrohe taps and shower fittings
* Mirrors inset above sink in bathrooms, cloakroom and en suite
* Wet room to en suite in bedroom 1
* Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, cloakroom, en suites and utility room
* Chrome towel rail to bathrooms and en suite
Joinery & Doors
* Torus architraves and skirting boards
* Hardwood front door with chrome ironmongery and multi point locking
* Vicaima Oak veneer internal doors with satin chrome furnishings
* Glazed doors to living room, dining room, kitchen and study
* Paneled doors to other rooms
* White PVCu windows with chrome ironmongery
* White PVCu double glazed French doors with chrome ironmongery and multi point locking
* Walk in wardrobe area in bedroom 1 with full height sliding mirrored doors
* Separate walk in wardrobe in bedroom 2 with full height sliding mirrored doors
* Electronically operated up and over garage door with remote
* Low energy LED Photonstar down lighters in kitchen, en suites and bathrooms
* Double electrical sockets throughout. Satin chrome sockets above kitchen units
* TV/FM and Sky+ points provided to the living room
* TV points provided to kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2
* Telephone points provided to the hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and study
* Integrated sound system with iPod dock and ceiling speakers to living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom 1
* Shaver socket to bathroom and en suites
* Power and lighting to garage
* Mains operated interconnected smoke and CO detectors, to each floor with battery back up
* Multi Fuel burner
* Baxi A rated gas fired boiler with wet radiator system and immersion heater as back up
* Myson premier radiators to all rooms excluding hall, with two zone programmable zone heating
* Mechanical extractor ventilation system
* External tap and double electrical socket
* Water butt
Within a fifteen minute walk are Haywards Heath town centre with its extensive shopping & leisure facilities and Haywards Heath station which provides excellent commuter links into London (approximately 47 mins to London Bridge/Victoria), Gatwick International Airport (13 minutes) and Brighton (19 minutes), making this the ideal position for commuters both nationally and internationally. The A272 provides vehicular access both East & West, with the Haywards Heath bypass providing access to the M23 motorway network at Warninglid/Bolney.
Shopping facilities include The Orchards Shopping Centre, Sainsburys Superstore and Waitrose (due for completion late 2016 as part of the station redevelopment). The villages of Lindfield, Cuckfield and Ditchling provide independent boutiques & stores whilst Brighton is approximately 15 miles distant and boasts the famous Lanes.
The local area offers reputable schooling in both private & state sectors including Great Walstead Preparatory, Cumnor House, Ardingly College, Hurstpierpoint College, Burgess Hill School for Girls, Worth School and Brighton College. Haywards Heath also provides well regarded state schooling including Lindfield Primary, Blackthorns Primary, Warden Park and Oathall Community College.
Haywards Heath is surrounded by beautiful open countryside with South Downs National Park and Ashdown National Park both providing glorious walks. Nearby Ardingly provides a reservoir for water activities and boasts the annual South of England Show whilst there are also an array of golf courses including Mid Sussex, Pyecombe and Haywards Heath. Nearby Botanic gardens include Borde Hill, Wakehurst Place and Nymans.
Large open plan kitchen / diner
Excellent Transport links to London
Integrated sound system
Outskirts of town
Close to local shops
UPVC double glazed windows
Gas central heating
Lots of storage space
Close to transport links
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61729160.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20160s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.