2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanning Way, LOUGHBOROUGH
Sold STC £140,000
- Guide price £140,000 to £150,000
- Two double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Off road parking and garage
- No chain
- Perfect first time buy
William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this perfect first time buy with no upward chain. This two double bedroom semi-detached property is beautifully presented throughout and would make an ideal first time purchase.
Guide price £140,000 to £150,000 William H Brown are pleased to present to the market this perfect first time buy with no upward chain. This two double bedroom semi-detached property is beautifully presented throughout and would make an ideal purchase for any first time buyer taking their initial steps onto the property ladder. Offering two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining, conservatory, well presented rear garden, off road parking and garage.
Door and double glazed window to front, access to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 8" MAX x 13' 4" MAX ( 4.47m MAX x 4.06m MAX )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, gas feature fireplace, open planned stairs giving access to first floor landing and door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and draw units, single glazed window to rear, sink drainer, additional work surfaces, part tiling to walls, space for gas cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, and central heating boiler. Area for dining table and door giving access to conservatory.
Conservatory 5' 9" x 12' 1" ( 1.75m x 3.68m )
With single glazed window to rear and side. Doors giving access to garden.
Access via the lounge.
Bedroom One 13' 4" MAX x 8' 10" MAX ( 4.06m MAX x 2.69m MAX )
Double glazed window to front X 2, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 11' 8" + Wardrobe ( 2.64m x 3.56m + Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with over head shower and attachment, WC, wash hand basin and partially tiled walls.
With up and over doors.
There is a drop curb for off road parking giving access to the garage.
There is an enclosed low maintenance garden, which has been beautifully presented with an laid to lawn area and patio area for outdoor furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61729943.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.