3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarr Street, Marsh, Huddersfield
Sold STC £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
- Semi-detached Victoria property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Corner plot
- gardens to front and rear
- In need of modernisation
GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000. Semi-detached property in a highly sought after area with two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a garage. Situated on a generous sized corner plot of land. Viewing is highly recommended.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market with no onward-chain this Victorian built semi-detached property located in the highly sought after area of Marsh. Having a wide range of local amenities such as The Co-operative and Tesco express within close proximity. Further benefiting from being close to nearby bus routes providing easy access into Huddersfield Town Centre. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises of Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor with three bedrooms and house bathroom to the first floor. Externally the property offers a garden to the front with a pathway leading down past the property and out onto the generous garden and garage. The property is in need of modernisation however would make a lovely family home.
Enter the property into the entrance porch with uPVC double glazed windows to the sides and front with a door leading through into the property.
Enter through into the entrance hallway offering a central heating radiator with access to the cellar space provided and a staircase leading up to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 14' 1" Into Recess x 14' 1" ( 4.29m Into Recess x 4.29m )
Featuring decorative ceiling rose with a central feature fireplace the lounge offers two central heating radiators and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 14' 1" Into Recess ( 4.52m x 4.29m Into Recess )
Providing a gas fireplace, two central heating radiators with a sliding hatch leading through into the kitchen and a double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.07m x 1.78m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash areas. There is plumbing available for a washing machine and the kitchen houses the central heating boiler with a radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
The landing space provides access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom. Additionally offering a central heating radiator, stairs to access the loft space and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' x 14' 10" ( 3.96m x 4.52m )
The master bedroom offers a feature fireplace with the added benefit of built in wardrobes and cupboards providing ample storage space. There is a central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 11' 1" To Wardrobes + Door recess ( 4.55m x 3.38m To Wardrobes + Door recess )
Includes a feature fireplace with built in wardrobes and storage cupboards with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" Maximum to Bulkhead x 9' ( 2.77m Maximum to Bulkhead x 2.74m )
Benefiting from built in wardrobes and cupboards with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room benefits from storage cupboards with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Externally the property offers gardens to both the front and rear.
a gated garden offering a lawned area with a pathway leading down the side of the property.
To the rear is a generous lawned garden with a garage and an extra out-building.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61729982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.