2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHighfield Road, March
Sold STC £160,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 22Ft Lounge/Diner
- 15Ft Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear garden
- Convenient to Train Station with Links to London Kings Cross
Two Double Bedrooms
Enclosed Rear garden
Convenient to Train Station with Links to London Kings Cross
Upvc Door into;
4.58m x 2.91m (15' x 9'7")
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units incorporating single drainer sink and mixer taps, space for cooker with extractor overhead, tiled flooring, windows to rear and side, double patio doors to garden, double doors to lounge and door to inner hall.
6.83m x 3.48m (22'5" x 11'5") There is a feature fireplace, built in storage cupboard, two radiators, laminate flooring, doors to bedroom one and windows to side and rear.
Tiled flooring, door to lounge and sliding door to bathroom.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, partly tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring and frosted window to side.
3.79m x 3.0m (12'5" x 9'10") There is a window to front, radiator, laminate flooring and door to bedroom two (In the agents opinion this could be separated by incorporating a stud wall)
3.40m x 2.98m (11'2" x 9'9") There is a window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property this is low maintenance and fully enclosed with gated access, there is then a side gate leading to the rear garden (In the agent's opinion this could be opened up to create some off road parking.) The rear garden is fully enclosed with a large lawn area and several mature trees, fruit trees and shrubs. There are various flower beds, patio and decked area to rear and summerhouse and two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61730081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.