2 bedroom flat for saleThe William, Sovereign Place, Loughton
- Luxury contemporary style fitted kitchen with gloss-finished cabinets
- Contrasting stone composite work surfaces
- Integrated kitchen appliances by Neff including an electric oven, hob and extractor hood; fridge/freezer; washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Electric underfloor heating
- Contemporary style en-suite bathroom and cloakroom featuring sanitary ware by Roca
- Walk-in wardrobe and dressing area to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes to second bedroom
- White Oak-finish veneered internal doors
- Video security entry-phone system
- Allocated car parking space
Full descriptionSHOW APARTMENT NOW OPEN - PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT. A beautifully considered two bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor of Sovereign Place. The apartment features a spacious living and dining room accessed from the hall through double doors. The self-contained kitchen boasts contemporary style fitted units with contrasting composite stone work surfaces and the full range of Neff integrated appliances. Other notable features include an en-suite bathroom to master bedroom, which also has its own walk-in wardrobe and dressing area. A spacious second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and separate cloakroom with WC and washbasin complete the layout.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS SHOW STYLE OF FINISH*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6495388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawlors Property Services Ltd, Loughton Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.