4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Cambridge
Sold STC £734,995
The property offers a large family/dining/kitchen with utility on the ground floor along with a WC. On the first floor is a spacious and light living room along with a double bedroom and family bathroom.
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a single, one of the double bedrooms is your master with an en suite and there is also an additional family bathroom.
Our top ten features of the Chaffinch are:
* Studio above garage;
* It's a contemporary, 1696 sq ft, 3 storey property;
* Well equipped kitchen with full integrated appliances;
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area;
* Separate utility with access onto the garden;
* Expansive and light living/study room located on the first floor;
* 4 bedrooms including a luxurious master suite with en suite shower room;
* Two additional family bathrooms;
* Private garden to the rear;
* Walking distance of many amenities.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NEW HOMES FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS **
The main image is computer generated and the internal photographs are all (apart from kitchen, which is from one of the Barratt show homes) from the Chaffinch show home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.