2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaizebrook, Dewsbury
- **Guide Price £90,000-£100,000**
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Residential Location
- Gardens Front & Rear
**Guide Price £90,000-£100,000**A well presented two bedroom end terrace located in the popular location of maizebrook that comprises: lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, two bedrooms and house bathroom. Gardens front and rear and off street parking. View today.
**Guide Price £90,000-£100,000**
Two Bedroom End Terrace
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.68m )
Part double glazed uPVC door and double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Built-in electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler and part laminate/part tiled flooring. Extractor fan, Double glazed French doors to garden.
Radiator and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 11' 5" ( 3.89m max x 3.48m )
Built-in storage cupboard/wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to front. Loft access which has light and is partly boarded.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.91m )
Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is off street parking and a lawned garden. The rear is laid mainly to lawn, with plants and shrubs and with a paved sitting area. Outside tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61731083.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.