4 bedroom detached house for saleBurr Close, Ramsey, Harwich
Sold STC £325,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Study & 2 Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage & Spacious Garden
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a well sought after location is this four bedroom detached family home benefiting from a double garage. The property comprises of: Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Conservatory, En-Suite and Bathroom.
Entrance door leading to:-
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors to all rooms.
With obscure double glazed window to front, low level WC, radiator, wash hand basin.
Study 7' x 10' 5" into bay ( 2.13m x 3.18m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Lounge 22' 1" x 11' 7" ( 6.73m x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, feature fireplace with surround, patio doors to rear.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 7" x 14' ( 3.23m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear, roll-edge work surface, double sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, base and wall mounted units, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, integrated oven and grill, four ring hob and extractor hood, door opening to Conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Double glazed to all aspects, two doors opening to rear.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, loft hatch and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 4.42m x 2.97m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, door into:-
Obscure double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully enclosed shower cubicle, tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 9' x 6' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to front, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, fully tiled shower, panelled bath, radiator.
There is a driveway providing off road parking leading to double garage. Garage measures 18' x 16'7'' with two up and over doors, power and light connected, personal door leading to rear garden. There is a spacious fully enclosed rear garden that wraps itself along with a patio around the property. It is laid to lawn and is on two levels that are separated with mature low level herbaceous plants, one level also supports a small orchard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61731113.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.