3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChantry Close, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £188,500
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
- Well maintained
- Close to local road links and amenities
Set within the popular location of Mickleover is this extended three bedroom, semi-detached home. Presented to a high standard and within close proximity to local road links and amenities.
With entrance door to front and stairs to first floor landing.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.78m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and Karndean.
Study 14' 5" x 6' 4" ( 4.39m x 1.93m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, single bowl stainless steel sink, inset into roll edge working surface, space for fridge freezer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.98m )
Matching wall and base units, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.96m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Low level W.C. wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, partly tiled walls and floors and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing, to the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with decked seating area and patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61732169.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.