4 bedroom town house for saleMeadow Crescent, Purdis Farm, Ipswich
Sold STC £290,000
- Three Story Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cloakroom, En-Suite & Bathroom
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This stunning four bedroom, three story town house is situated in the highly desirable area of Purdis Farm the property must be viewed boasting a cloakroom, en-suite, off-road parking, a garage and an un-over looked rear garden.
The property is situated in the highly sought after area of Purdis Farm, close to all local amenities including large shops and retail stores, Trinity Park, restaurants and pubs, catchment to Copleston High School.
The property also provides easy access onto the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Felixstowe and Woodbridge.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the forest floor and an under stairs cupboard.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and a wash hand basin.
Dining Room 18' 1" x 12' 8" max ( 5.51m x 3.86m max )
The dining room features two double glazed windows to the font.
Kitchen Diner 18' 2" x 12' 6" ( 5.54m x 3.81m )
The kitchen features a bowl sink with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards and display units. Built-in gas hob with electric oven and extractor fan and light over. Space for washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer. Additional breakfast bar, inset lighting and tiled splash backs. Double glazed French doors to the rear and a double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing features a built-in airing cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.95m )
The lounge features two double glazed windows to the front.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
The master bedroom features a double glazed window to the rear and door through to en-suite.
The en-suite has a three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Half tiled with a double glazed window to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
The landing provides access to the loft.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front.
The bathroom has a four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, enclosed bath, low level w.c and a wall mounted wash hand basin. Half tiled with a obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.87m )
Bedroom two features a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Bedroom four features a double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is open planned, mainly laid to lawn with an allocated parking space.
The garage has an up and over door with power and light.
The rear garden has a side gate access and is enclosed by panelled fencing with mature flower and shrub boarders. Mainly laid to lawn with decking area and shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61732187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.