2 bedroom apartment for saleBridge Street, Saxilby, Lincolnshire, LN1
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Over 55's Shared Equity Basis
- 2 Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Open Plan Living/Dining & Kitchen Area
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- EPC Energy Rating - B
Mundys are pleased to market this Ground Floor Retirement Apartment in association with Lace Housing, a locally based provider of Housing, Care and Support Services for older people in Lincolnshire. The apartments are available on a Shared Equity basis for the over 55's. The internal accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Flexible Open Plan Living/Dining Area & Fitted Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room. The Apartment further benefits from Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing. Outside there are landscaped areas with communal seating, clothes drying area, bin store and 12 communal car parking spaces.
Bedroom 1 - 10'10 x 11'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'10 x 8'2 -
Reception 1 - 13'7 x 13'4 (max into recess) -
Kitchen - 13'7 x 9'0 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61732397.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26412647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.