3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCromer Road, Ipswich
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Home
- Off Road Parking
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Popular Location
Well-presented three bedroom semi-detached home situated on the West side of Ipswich with easy access to the A12 & A14. The property benefits from a good sized rear garden, large open plan lounge/diner and off road parking to the front of the property.
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, gas meter in built in cupbaord and door leading to:
Lounge 11' 3" x 13' 2" max ( 3.43m x 4.01m max )
Window to the front, gas fireplace (not tested) and radiator.
Dining Area 9' 2" x 12' 5" max ( 2.79m x 3.78m max )
Sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen Area 7' 5" max x 19' 4" max ( 2.26m max x 5.89m max )
Matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, space for double cooker, fridge, dishwasher and washing matching. Tiled splashbacks and door leading to the rear garden.
Storage cupboard, loft access and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
Bay window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Window to the rear and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.72m )
Window to the rear and built in wardrobe.
Window to the front, enclosed bath, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin.
Off road parking to the front.
Landscaped garden with patio area, sheltered seating area, pond with small bridge over, gated side access and enclosed by panelled fencing. Shed and workshop in the garden with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61733114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.