3 bedroom chalet for saleThornham Road, Gislingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £450,000-£475,000**
- Detached Chalet House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Area and En-suite Shower Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Detached Double Garage
**GUIDE PRICE £450,000-£475,000** An exceptionally deceptive generous four bedroom detached chalet house, situated in the popular village of Gislingham. The property has undergone extensive improvement to provide exceptional family accommodation including a downstairs bedroom & ensuite shower room
An extremely well presented, extended detached chalet house situated in the popular and picturesque village of Gislingham with views over the parish church. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloak room, lounge providing access to the conservatory, a generous dining room forming part of the extension, kitchen/breakfast room, office/ bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room and utility room. The two storey extension that was undertaken in 2009 provides a lovely master bedroom suite including a generous dressing area, the main bedroom and a en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Outside the property itself is well concealed from the public eye with the privacy of the garage and gardens occupying the front of the property, providing ample off road parking, a side garden with vegetable plot and lawned area. A wealth of mature flowering borders, shrubs and bushes with the garden being predominantly laid to lawn and provides pedestrian access to the detached double garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed.
Also within the grounds of the property is a detached home office, which is insulated and provides broadband and telephone connection, alternatively would provide a fantastic games room or similar.
Front aspect double glazed door, boiler cupboard containing the oil fired boiler, carpet, radiator, generous storage cupboard and stairs providing access to the first floor.
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Lounge 19' 2" x 12' 9" ( 5.84m x 3.89m )
Side aspect double glazed window and side aspect double glazed sliding door to the conservatory, two radiators, wood laminate flooring, fire place with multifuel stove, door providing access to an inner hall with an under stair cupboard and doors to;
Conservatory 14' x 7' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.29m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed door to garden, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Office/ Bedroom 4 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, radiator and carpet and door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, tiled shower cubical, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Dining Room 16' 6" x 13' 1" ( 5.03m x 3.99m )
Front and side aspect double glazed windows, rear aspect double glazed door to garden, two radiators, carpet, recess spot lights and loft access.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 2" x 9' 7" Maximum ( 5.84m x 2.92m Maximum )
Side aspect double glazed window and side aspect double glazed bay window, integrated oven and microwave, warming draw, integral dishwasher, a range of wall and base mounted units, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, granite work surface with 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer and vinyl flooring. Door to;
Utility Room 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Side aspect double glazed door, vinyl flooring, work surface with sink and drainer, wall and base mounted units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Loft access, carpet and doors to;
Dressing Room 18' Maximum x 10' ( 5.49m Maximum x 3.05m )
Carpet, two velux windows, built in and fitted wardrobes and cupboards, radiator and open access to master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" in to dormer x 9' 4" ( 4.65m in to dormer x 2.84m )
Side aspect double glazed dormer window, radiator and carpet. Master bedroom has a dressing area and an en-suite. Door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, tiled shower cubical, extractor fan, vinyl flooring and recess spot lights.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 12' ( 4.65m x 3.66m )
Side aspect velux window, rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.98m )
Rear aspect velux window, radiator and carpet.
Side aspect velux window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround and vinyl flooring.
Garage 17' 4" x 17' 4" ( 5.28m x 5.28m )
Two up and over doors, power and light.
The front of the property is approached by a generous shingle driveway providing ample off road parking, mature flowering borders, green house, side gate leading to the enclosed side garden with a generous patio area, vegetable plot, oil tank and a shed.
The garden is largely laid to lawn with a wealth of mature flowering borders, ornamental pond.
Detached Home Office 13' 5" x 7' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.29m )
Broadband and telephone point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61733123.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.