3 bedroom flat for saleSt Catherines Terrace, Hove
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- WRAP AROUND SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- DUAL ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH TWO DOUBLE DOORS
- STUNNING SEA AND COASTAL VIEWS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- PASSENGER LIFT
Stunning penthouse apartment situated on Hove seafront. The property has been newly finished throughout and benefits from 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, south facing dual aspect sitting room, wrap around balcony and lovely sea and coastal views. No chain.
St Catherines Terrace is ideally situated in Hove on the seafront road within close proximity to Hove Lawns and Promenade, Church Road with its local shops, restaurants & cafes and Hove railway station.
The penthouse apartment has been newly finished throughout and has the benefit of a passenger lift. The communal hallways have also been recently decorated and carpeted.
The dual aspect spacious living room is located at the front of the property with two double doors leading to the wrap around balcony. The balcony is accessed from this room and the master bedroom and has stunning views over Hove seafront and Promenade, and also roof top views over Hove.
The kitchen is brand new with plenty of fitted storage units and pleasant views.
The three bedrooms are all doubles, the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and also double doors to the balcony.
The family bathroom has a brand new suite with a bath and a shower over.
This penthouse must be seen to appreciate the size and stunning views!
Living Room 17' 9" max x 16' max ( 5.41m max x 4.88m max )
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 8' max ( 4.01m max x 2.44m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" max x 12' 5" plus door recess ( 3.45m max x 3.78m plus door recess )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.48m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 4" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.45m max x 2.92m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61733132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.