3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLudham Grove, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £175,000
- Beautiful 3 bedroom bungalow
- NO onward chain
- Manageable living space
- Block paved drive and parking for multiple cars
- Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC double glazing
- Central heating
A lovely detatched bungalow in a quiet cul de sac in a very sought after area of stockton. This 3 bedroom home is finished to a high standard and is offered with no onward chain
RARE TO THE MARKET is this fantastic DETACHED bungalow with NO ONWARD CHAIN situated in a quiet grove in a SOUGHT AFTER Stockton location. Finished to a good standard this lovely property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, living and dining room with fire place, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms, one double and one single and family bathroom. Externally the property has an extensive block paved drive for multiple vehicles, garage and lawned front, side and rear gardens including patio area. So call today and book you're early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, carpet flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.31m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.25m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, a 1 and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, fully tiled work surfaces, gas oven with gas hob, double glazed window to the side elevation and doors leading to the hall way,
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 12' ( 2.67m x 3.66m )
Fitted wardobes, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 11' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.38m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Suite comprising: fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
low level W/C with tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61733144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.