4 bedroom detached house for saleBayswater Close, Runcorn
Offers in Excess of
- Ever popular Sandymoor
- Detached Family Home
- Cul de sac location
- Wonderful Dining Kitchen
On the ever popular Sandymoor development is this fabulous home situated on the cul de sac location of Bayswater Close. Only an internal inspection will do it justice to see the work that the current owner has completed which makes it the home it is today.
On the ever popular Sandymoor development is this fabulous home situated on the cul de sac location of Bayswater Close. Only an internal inspection will do it justice to see the work that the current owner has completed which makes it the home it is today. Starting when you enter the property with its Entrance hall that has vaulted ceilings and study area, doors leading onto the Lounge which has been fitted with a multi fuel burner. Beautifully fitted dining kitchen with double doors leading onto the rear garden. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master of which has an ensuite as well as there being a further family bathroom. Externally gardens to the front as well as off road parking for multiple vehicles and an enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Hall / Office Area 20' 5" x 11' 8" ( 6.22m x 3.56m )
Vaulted ceiling, two double glazed window to the front elevation and entrance door, As you enter the Hallway to the left is an office area with built in office furniture. Two cupboards - one housing central heating boiler and the other accessed via double doors for coats and storage, radiator and stairs leading to the First Floor.
Vanity unit with inset wash basin and hot and cold taps, low level w.c. and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 18' 10" into Bay ( 4.39m x 5.74m into Bay )
Two double glazed window to the side elevation, coved ceiling and laminated floor.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 3" x 25' 9" ( 3.12m x 7.85m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, breakfast bar. Space for a range cooker, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and spotlights to the ceiling. Fully tiled floor, spacious walk in Pantry with shelving and lighting.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, vaulted ceiling, fitted wardrobes and dressing table unit, bedside lighting and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, power shower, pedestal wash basin with hot and cold water, low level w.c. Heated towel rail with part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.34m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and bed and desk, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hot and cold taps, pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, low level w.c., extractor fan and a radiator.
Paved driveway with shrubbed borders.
Enclosed by timber fencing, patio area to pond with water feature, vegetable growing boxes with side access to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61733174.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.