3 bedroom detached house for saleBroomfield, Silver End, Witham
Sold STC £275,000
- Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Attractive gardens
- Farmland views
Extended DETACHED HOUSE in the popular SILVER END. THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS, spacious living accommodation with versatile layout. With ATTRACTIVE GARDENS and farmland views to rear.
Silver End is a semi-rural village with easy links to the A12 and A120 link trunk roads with Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree and Witham. In close proximity to Stansted Airport approximately 20 minutes drive away. The nearest mainline railway stations into London Liverpool Street are Witham (approx 1 mile) and Kelvedon (approx 2 miles). Silver End offers a range of amenities, including a small supermarket, a pub, two takeaways, doctor's surgery and a primary school.
Circular window to front, entrance door, radiator and door into Dining Room.
Double-glazed window to side, wc, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Lounge 11' 2" x 16' 2" ( 3.40m x 4.93m )
Patio doors leading into Conservatory, feature fireplace and stairs leading to first floor.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 18' 5" ( 3.12m x 5.61m )
Double-glazed bay window to front, door into Kitchen, open access into Lounge.
Living Room / Study 7' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.64m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and access to storage area via folding loft ladder.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 11' 8" ( 2.57m x 3.56m )
With access from Lounge, French doors to garden.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
Range of base and eye level cupboards with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit. built-in gas hob and oven, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Door to rear and UPVC double-glazed window to rear (replacement ordered and to be fitted).
Loft access, double-glazed window to side and doors to :-
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
UPVC double-glazed window to front, radiator, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and hanging shelves.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 9" ( 3.05m x 3.28m )
UPVC double- glazed window to rear, radiator, shower cubicle and open aspect views over fields to rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 7' 2" + door recess ( 2.06m x 2.18m + door recess )
UPVC double-glazed window to front and built-in airing cupboard.
Two windows to rear, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath and radiator.
Mostly block-paved to front leading to front of the property and providing off-road parking, Some shrub borders.
Enclosed by panel-fencing and hedging, lawned area, pergola, greenhouse, paved circular patio, raised pond area, decking, plum tree and field views to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61733180.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.