2 bedroom terraced house for saleRowan Close, Forest Town, Mansfield
- Mid terrace
- Two bedrooms
- Rear yard
- Parking space
- No upward chain
- Viewing essential
16 Rowan Close, Forest Town, Mansfield, NG19 0PJ We have received an offer of £75,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE. The property benefits from having a PARKING SPACE. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The accommodation comprises: Reception lounge and kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Front garden and rear yard. One parking space.
Having storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 9" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 3.58m max )
Having front elevation double glazed window and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over, radiator, rear elevation window, rear elevation door and storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" into wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.58m into wardrobes x 2.79m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of corner bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls, heated towel rail and storage cupboard.
To the front is a lawned area. To the rear is a paved area, gravelled area, timber shed and parking space for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61733240.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.