3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Matthews Road, Norwich
Sold STC £270,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace house
- Full of character and charm
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Close to City Centre, Riverside & Train Station
- Viewing essential
A handsome three bedroom bay fronted hall entrance terrace house positioned on an attractive and popular street which lies in Thorpe Hamlet.
The property is located within easy walking distance of Norwich City Centre, Riverside and train station, there are no residential homes opposite affording the property a sense of privacy and space. The property has a wealth of original character and charm to include original corbels, ceiling roses and coving with cast iron fireplaces in the two first floor bedrooms. The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall with cloakroom, bay fronted lounge, formal dining room, kitchen / breakfast room and utility room to the ground floor ,whilst off the landing to the first floor there two bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The property would benefit from come improvement, as well as offering potential to create a large downstairs kitchen / family room and loft conversion subject to planning.
With stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling rose, original coving and ordinal corbels.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 13' 7" ( 4.47m max x 4.14m )
Inset gas fire, original ceiling rose, original coving and bay window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Picture rail, ceiling rose, original coving, strip wood floor and window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with built in gas hob and electric oven, tiled splashbacks, built in storage cupboard and window to the side aspect.
Rear Lobby 8' 10" x 4' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.50m )
Plumbing for washing machine and window to the side aspect.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 8" max x 11' ( 4.47m max x 3.35m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and inset cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.23m )
Window to the rear aspect and cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.64m x 1.85m )
Window to the front aspect.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with gas fired boiler, tiled flooring and window to the rear aspect.
The property has on road permit parking to the front. There is a low maintenance courtyard style garden to the rear and side, mainly paved with inset gravel, enclosed by fence with gated access to rear alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61734275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.