2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmber Close, Earley, Reading
Sold STC £350,000
- Modern Extended Semi Detached Home
- Lounge\Dining Room,
- Study\Bedroom Three, Stunning Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
- Walking Distance of Earley Railway Station
This modern semi detached home has been extended on the ground floor and benefits from lounge\dining room, stunning kitchen, bedroom three\study, two further bedrooms on the first floor and a bathroom. The property is situated in a cul-de-sac position within walking distance of Earley Train Station
Situated in a popular cul-de-sac position within the Earley Area the property is ideally located for access to Reading and Wokingham Town Centres. Earley Railway Station and local bus routes into Reading and Wokingham are all within walking distance. Road networks to the A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke are also easily accessible.
Viewing of this lovely modern home is highly recommended.
Lounge\dining Room 16' 9" x 12' 7" ( 5.11m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.84m )
Bedroom Three\study 10' 4" x 5' 7" ( 3.15m x 1.70m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
Enclosed Rear Garden
Driveway Parking For 2 Cars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61734278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.