2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorwood Road, March
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
- No Onward Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Convenient to the Railway Station (Links to London Kings Cross)
- Off Road Parking
*Off road parking
*Two reception rooms
*Convenient to the Railway Station (Links to London Kings Cross)
*Two double bedrooms
*No Onward chain
*£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
Entrance Door to;
3.51m x 3.53m (11'5" x 11'6") Pvcu double glazed window to front, gas fire, electric storage heater, picture rail.
3.65m x 3.52m (11'10" x 11'5") Window to rear, gas fire, picture rail.
2.69 max x 3.14m max (8'8" x 10'3") Fitted with wall and base units with stainless steel sink and single drainer, window to side, fitted electric oven and hob, door to conservatory, door to;
Storage cupboard, door to;
Low level WC, window to side.
1.96m x 3.05m max (6'4" x 10'0") Fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower over and wash hand basin, window to side, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
3.51m x 2.60m (11'5" x 8'5") Pvcu double glazed window to front, electric storage heater, picture rail.
3.53m x 2.60m (11'6" x 8'5") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, electric storage heater.
A drive to the front provides off road parking, a side gate gives access to the rear garden having a small patio area with the remainder having mature trees and bushes, two garden sheds and a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61734383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.