6 bedroom detached house for saleBentley Way, Stanmore, Middlesex
- Under Floor Heating
- Three Large Reception Rooms
- New Poggenpohl Kitchen/Family Room
- Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite Bathroom
- Three Further Bedrooms with En Suite Bathrooms
- Second Floor Bedrooms 5 and 6 plus Family Shower Room
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Landscaped Garden Backing Bentley Priory
An Imposing Double-Fronted, Detached Residence built just a few years ago and has recently been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard by the current owners who were determined not to compromise on their standards of living.
Arranged over three floors, this substantial 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom family home comprises in excess of 4,000 sq ft / 370 sq m, with features including a large welcoming entrance hall, a stunning Poggenpohl luxury kitchen, considerable reception space and a delightful terrace and 85ft rear garden.
Property ref: 121_2282_3999406
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61734713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3999406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stone Butters Residential , Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.