Land for sale, 32 Parking Spaces, Craigbank Crescent, Eaglesham, Glasgow, G760DX
- INVESTMENT / DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY: to acquire 32 parking spaces in***100% Prime Location in Eaglesham Suburb of Glasgow*** ***VERY LOW ASKING PRICE: PER SPACE***
- Ideal for building parades of garages (possibly workshops) on excellent site (stp) ***GROSS DEVELOPMENT VALUE: £525,000 (at 32 garages with a value of £15k per garage)***Seldom available DEVELOPMENT &
- Highly desirable & sought after residential district: 14 Craigbank Crescent Sold £175k**5 Craigbank Crescent Flat 2/1 Sold £105k**3 Craigbank Crescent Flat 0/1 Sold £92k**41/5 Craigbank Crescent Sold
- Densely Populated area: Sought after district with Major shortage in Secure storage facilities and garages***High Home Ownership Neighbourhood***
- Estimated Potential rent (once site built out as 32 garages) in excess of £38,400 per annum.*** THIS PROPERTY MUT BE SOLD***
Seldom seen for sale is this incredible opportunity to acquire 32 parking spaces in a ***100% Prime Residential Neighbourhood*** In the highly sought after and leafy District of Eaglesham This property being sold offers an ideal re-development potential to build 32 Garages on the site (subject to obtaining all necessary consents) with a gross development value in excess of: £525,000*** The area is densely populated and would make an ideal development / investment opportunity for a small builder or developer*** The site is located in the heart of Eaglesham in a purpose built and sought after Residential Apartment Complex and has phenomenal development potential (STP)*** Once built out the site offers potential Self Storage Units, workshops or traditional car garages*** The Estimated Potential rent (once site built out as 32 garages) in excess of £38,400 per annum. GREAT OPPORTUNITY::NOT TO BE MISSED**Full plan and title details with future auctions: **Highly Sought after Residential Neighbourhood** 100% PRIME LOCATION***Rare Development potential with breakup value***High Density Location*** Likely to attract enquiries from Serious Investors & Developers. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 861645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.