2 bedroom terraced house for saleWarwick Street, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- VICTORIAN MID-TERRACED HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED NON-BISECTED GARDEN
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- SITUATED DIRECTLY OFF UNTHANK ROAD
BAY FRONTED MID TERRACED HOME IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.... This charachter home is located just off Unthank Road and would make an ideal home for any willing buyer.... The current owner has been in residence for the last 16 years and has created a WARM and INVITING HOME!
Located on the highly sought after Warwick Street, this gorgeous looking Victorian terraced home has many features that makes it stand out. Benefiting from being bay-fronted, the lounge is larger than average for this kind of property. The garden is enclosed with side access gate and non-bisected as well as being west facing providing a sunny aspect in the afternoon. Whilst some partial improvements could be made to the kitchen in the future, this property is priced very well to sell. The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor whilst to the first floor there are two double bedrooms with one benefiting from en-suite bathroom. Please contact William H Brown today to avoid missing out on this wonderful property.
Living Room 11' 9" max x 13' 5" max ( 3.58m max x 4.09m max )
Bay window to front aspect, picture rails and fire place surround.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 9" max ( 3.45m x 3.58m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, gas fired radiator, picture rails and under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
A fitted kitchen with base units, single glazed window to side aspect, sink, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' 4" ( 3.66m max x 3.45m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and picture rails.
Single glazed window to rear aspect, bath, low-level w/c, wash-hand basin, part-tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Single glazed window to front aspect, radiator and picture rails.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61735649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.