2 bedroom apartment for saleLegends Way, Hull
Guide Price £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Coach House Style Apartment with Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
This coach house style detached apartment is beautifully presented throughout and offers spacious accommodation, ideal for the first time buyer - viewings are highly recommended!
Ideal for the first time buyer, this property has the benefit of been detached and has stylish open plan living accommodation to include an open plan lounge/kitchen area with stairs to the ground floor. There are two good sized bedrooms and a well fitted bathroom with shower. Early inspection is an absolute must to avoid disappointment!
Situated on the edge of this popular development in West Hull, Legends Way is accessed directly off the A63 and is well placed for local amenities and access to the M62 and the Humber Bridge.
With double glazed door to the front and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge / Kitchen 19' x 20' 11" + recess narrowing to 9'11" ( 5.79m x 6.38m + recess narrowing to 9'11" )
L-shaped lounge/kitchen with three double glazed windows to the front, double glazed window to the rear, stairs from entrance hall, two radiators and television point.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll edge laminate work surfaces with contrasting tile surround, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, stainless steel cooker-hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 9' 2" to front of built in wardrobe x 11' 10" + door recess ( 2.79m to front of built in wardrobe x 3.61m + door recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, built in storage cupboard, radiator and polished wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" + door recess x 7' 5" into recess ( 2.41m + door recess x 2.26m into recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, loft access and radiator.
With double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer taps and plumbed shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring and partially tiled walls.
Communal gardens and two parking spaces.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61735664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.