3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSherwood Drive, Hull
Sold STC £160,000
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- Lovely Large Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Driveway, Garage & Beautiful Rear Garden
- Excellent Condition & Simply Stunning
- The property has the benfit of Light Stream
A beautiful three double bedroom semi-detached house in Anlaby in excellent condition making it a perfect family home - view now to avoid disappointment!
This stunning semi-detached home briefly comprises of an entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom, a lovely large lounge/dining area with feature fire place and a good sized modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor are two double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a walk in wardrobe with ample storage space and a newly fitted extended family bathroom. The third double bedroom is located in the loft with a large velux window. To the rear is a well landscaped garden which is not overlooked from neighbouring properties and is surrounded by beautiful trees and shrubs. There is also the added benefit of a large garage and driveway. Overall this property is stunning and a credit to the current owners, it will make a lovely family home so viewings are highly advised!
Sherwood Drive is located in the lovely residential area of Anlaby Common which benefits from many local shops and amenities and with its neighbouring villages Anlaby Common is a great location for the highly desired school catchment areas.
With double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Lounge 25' into bay x 10' 6" ( 7.62m into bay x 3.20m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place incorporating a gas fire, radiator, television point, wood grain effect flooring and open plan to dining area.
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 13' 10" ( 2.29m x 4.22m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dish washer, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed exit door to the rear and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor and fixed staircase to bedroom 2.
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.73m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point and walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 13' 11" ( 3.38m x 4.24m )
With velux window to the rear, built in storage units, radiator, television point and spot lights to ceiling.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator and partially tiled.
Block paved for ease of maintenance providing ample off street parking and trees and shrubs.
Stunning rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio/seating area.
Larger than standard garage with up and over vehicular door, power and light.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61735673.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.