3 bedroom terraced house for saleFox Covert, Sudbrooke, Lincoln
- Three Bedroom Residence
- Sought After Village Location
- Well Appointed Living Accommodation
- Maintainable Gardens
- Nearby Amenities and Transport Links
A three bedroom residence situated within the desirable village of Sudbrooke. The residence offers well appointed living accommodation throughout as well as maintainable gardens. Internally the property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom,Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
A three bedroom residence situated within the desirable village of Sudbrooke. The residence offers well appointed living accommodation throughout as well as maintainable gardens. Internally the property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Landing, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. Benefiting from sizeable Garage externally alongside parking space on driveway for vehicles. Neighbouring a handful of local amenities such as schools, shops and excellent transport links voyaging into the historical cathedral city and beyond.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and a door leading into:-
Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 4" ( 5.13m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring, TV point and feature gas fireplace.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Giving access to the Integral Garage and Cloakroom.
With low level flush WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard with shelving and loft access.
Bedroom One 18' 9" x 8' 2" ( 5.71m x 2.49m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and eaves storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Three piece suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment , extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With power lighting and up and over doors.
Paved patio area rising to laid to lawn garden enclosed via timber fencing. Driveway for vehicles to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61735736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.