2 bedroom flat for saleMonks Road, Lincoln
Sold STC £90,000
- Two Bedroom City Centre Apartment
- Finished to a High Standard
- Nearby Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Well Appointed Accommodation
A Two Bedroom Flat situated within the essential city centre of Lincoln with Arboretum and city scape views. The property briefly comprises a Communal Doorway leading to the private residence with Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
A Two Bedroom Flat situated within the essential city centre of Lincoln with Arboretum and city scape views. The property briefly comprises a Communal Doorway leading to the private residence with Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Benefiting from nearby local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries alongside transport links being within walking distance. Early viewing is advised for this property.
Accessing the property via communal doors and stairs rising to the Entry to the private property.
Entering the property having storage cupboard, wall mounted panel radiator, skyline window and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 10' 6" x 16' ( 3.20m x 4.88m )
With double glazed bay window to the front aspect and gas marble hearth feature fireplace.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.08m x 3.20m )
Being fitted with base and eye level units and work surfaces, incorporating four ring gas hob and electric oven, wall mounted panel radiator, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect with city scape views.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 13' 11" ( 3.40m x 4.24m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect overlooking the Arboretum and wall mounted panel radiator.
A Three Piece suite being fitted with a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle complete with partial tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61735745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.