3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGaul Road, March
- £1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
- 19ft Kitchen Diner
- 15ft Lounge
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- En-Suite to Master
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Convenient to Town with Riverside
*£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
*19ft Kitchen Diner
*Ground Floor Cloakroom
*En-Suite to Master
*Garage and Off Road Parking
*Convenient to Town with Riverside
Entrance door to hall
Stairs leading off, smoke alarm, radiator.
Two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, Pvcu frosted window to front, radiator, extractor fan.
4.50m x 3.58m (14'9" x 11'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, telephone point.
Kitchen Dining Room
'L Shaped room' 5.87m max x 5.61m max (19'3" max x 18'5" max). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, two radiators, storage cupboard, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, Pvcu double glazed French doors to garden.
First floor landing
Loft access, smoke alarm, storage cupboard.
3.30m x 3.81m (10'10" x 12'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes, TV point, telephone point.
En suite shower room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, radiator.
3.56m x 3.07m (11'8" x 10'1"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator
3.10m x 2.44m (10'2" x 8'0"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear.
The front garden is open plan and the rear garden is enclosed with a paved patio with the remainder laid to lawn.
Up and over door, power and light connected, courtesy door to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61736405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.