4 bedroom terraced house for saleRudloe Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Much sought after 1,900 sq. ft. Victorian family house
- Beautifully presented
- Tasteful combination of neutral décor, contemporary fittings and period features
- Charming double reception
- Stylish kitchen breakfast room
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Two luxury bathrooms and guest WC
- Useful cellar
- Delightful, larger than average, south facing private garden
- Located on a much sought after residential road
James Pendleton take enormous pleasure introducing to the market a much sought after Victorian family house located in one of the most sought after roads in Clapham South. The well balanced and airy accommodation extends to over 1,900 sq. ft. and is beautifully presented benefiting from a tasteful combination of neutral décor, contemporary fittings and period features. To the front of the property is a charming double reception room. At the rear the property benefits from a larger than average kitchen / breakfast room with ample space for entertaining and a guest WC. Arranged over the upper two floors are four bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms and extensive storage. French doors from the kitchen breakfast room step directly out to a delightful, larger than average, south facing garden. The property is situated on Rudloe Road which is a quiet, residential road running between Poynders Road and Honeybrook Road. Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2) is only a five minute walk from the property providing direct links to the City and the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61738697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.