2 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Road, Queensbury, Bradford, BD13
Sold STC £70,000
- 2 BED THROUGH MID TERRACE
- 4 PC BATHROOM SUITE
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONVENIENT FOR AMENITIES
- FTB/INVESTOR PROPERTY
This is a stone through mid terraced property which would certainly be of interest to the first time buyer. Having gas fired central heating and double glazing, it provides 2 bedroomed accommodation with 4 piece bathroom suite and fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The property is conveniently situated for access to an extensive range of amenities within the centre of Queensbury village and for transport links to both Halifax and Bradford.
Ground Floor: -
Living Room - 14'10'' max. x 13'2'' max. (4.52m max. x 4.01m max - Having an electric coal effect fire set within a timber surround with marble effect interior and hearth. There is a central heating radiator and door leading through into the:-
Inner Lobby - Having a central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 13'2'' max. x 7'1'' plus recess. (4.01m max. x 2.1 - Having a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and a range of modern matching creme base and wall units laminated working surfaces and tiled surrounds. There is an inset four burner gas hob with oven and grill beneath and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, useful under-stairs storage area and rear entrance door. There is a cupboard matching the kitchen units which conceals the central heating boiler.
First Floor: -
Bedroom 1 - 15'0'' max. x 13'2'' max. (4.57m max. x 4.01m max. - This is a very large main bedroom with central heating radiator and access via a pull down ladder to the loft. There is also a door which gives access to the bathroom.
Bedroom 2 - 7'2'' x 6'2'' (2.18m x 1.88m) - Having a central heating radiator. This bedroom also has a door giving access to the bathroom.
Bathroom - Having a four piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. There are tiled surrounds and a central heating radiator.
Outside: - To the front there is a small forecourt and pleasant enclosed patio garden to rear.
Rear External: -
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61738913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26489990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.