3 bedroom detached house for saleBluegates, Ewell, Epsom
Sold STC £500,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Beautiful South West Facing Rear Garden
***THREE bedroom DETACHED house in EWELL with GARAGE and NO ONWARD CHAIN***
Conveniently located within walking distance of Ewell Village with it's shops, pubs and restaurants, Stoneleigh, Ewell West and East Ewell mainline train stations.
A modern three bedroom detached family home in a cul-de-sac location, near access to Nonsuch Park.
The property is within a short walk of Ewell Village with its local shops, restaurants and choice of either Stoneleigh, Ewell West or East Ewell train stations to London. The location is ideal for Ewell Grove and Meadow primary schools. It is also in good situation for Nonsuch High School for Girls, Glyn School and Ewell Castle.
The accommodation comprises of a reception hall, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen, a spacious lounge-diner with double glazed patio doors onto the beautiful South West facing rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with family bathroom. To the front of the property there is a driveway, garage and garden. The property also features from double glazing and gas central heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61738925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.