3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenester Close, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £360,000
- Entrance Lobby
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen/Diner & Spacious Lounge
- Conservatory & Luxury Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- South Facing Rear Garden & Garage En Bloc
A great opportunity to acquire this well presented three bedroom terraced family home overlooking a small green situated within this cul de sac location to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre and its range of shopping and recreational amenities. A viewing is highly recommended
Situated in the popular Hundred Acre development is this well presented three bedroom mid terraced family home incorporating many features to inlude a conservatory to the rear, kitchen/diner, a superb south facing rear garden and garage en bloc. The property is located in this quiet cul de sac position and within easy access to many schools, local shops, recreational parks and good transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With door to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' x 15' ( 5.18m x 4.57m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards and display units, ample black work tops with breakfast bar and with cupboards and drawers under. Space for cooker with extractor fan above, space for washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, two double glazed windows overlooking front garden, large understairs storage cupboard, low voltage spot lights and laminate wood flooring throughout, two radiators. Stairs to first floor and door to:
Family Lounge 17' x 11' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.48m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to CONSERVATORY, radiator, laminate wood flooring, TV point and power points and new attractive fire surround.
Fully double glazed with laminate wood flooring, radiators, double glazed windows and door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, built in wardrobe recess, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and laminate wood flooring. Radiator.
Bathroom / Shower Room
A luxury bathroom/shower room comprising of a paneled bath with shower attachment, feature pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC and fully tiled corner shower cubicle with attractively tiled walls, double glazed window, low voltage lighting, extractor fan and heated chrome towel rail.
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with a decked area, lawned area with shingled flower borders. To the far end of the rear garden there is STORAGE/SUMMER HOUSE with windows and door.
FRONT GARDEN being paved with small brick retaining walls.
GARAGE EN BLOC
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61738937.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.