2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWharton Street, Retford
Sold STC £85,000
- Two bedroom Victorian end town house
- Two reception rooms, kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, bathroom off bedroom 2
- Small front garden, rear courtyard
Two bedroom Victorian end terrace positioned on an established road to the fringes of Retford town Offering deceptively spacious accommodation including two reception rooms and two double bedrooms.
The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Lounge 12' 3" Max x 11' 6" Not into bay ( 3.73m Max x 3.51m Not into bay )
Double glazed front facing window, fire place and a tv point.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 12' 1" max ( 3.51m x 3.68m max )
Double glazed rear facing window, central heating radiator and understairs storage.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 10' 7" ( 1.91m x 3.23m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units with worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob, space for a fridge freezer, double glazed window to the side and a door to the rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 12' 4" max ( 3.53m x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 3" max x 11' 7" ( 3.73m max x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator
Positioned off bedroom 2 with a bath, w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Vinyl flooring, splashback tiling, storage cupboard, radiator and a double glazed window.
Small cottage garden enclosed by wall to the front. To the rear is a low maintenance pebbled and paved garden with mature shrubs and plants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61738967.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.