2 bedroom apartment for saleFalcons Mead, Chelmsford
Sold STC £265,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Loft Storage
- Two Balconies
- Allocated Parking and Visitor Parking
- Short Walk to Chelmsford Train Station
Ideal for the commuter and or first time buyer looking to be local to Chelmsford centre, this superbly presented two bedroom apartment boasts a very large dual aspect living space along with additional benefits such as allocated parking and balcony off the lounge and main bedroom.
Entrance Door To:
Loft hatch and doors leading to:
Living Room And Kitchen Area 23' x 14' 2" ( 7.01m x 4.32m )
Double glazed patio sliding doors leading to balcony with additional window and double glazed window to side view with radiator and open plan access to kitchen. Fitted kitchen comprising of stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring. Integrated oven and gas hob with integrated fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler.
Balcony seating area overlooking allotment.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.38m )
Double glazed patio sliding doors leading to balcony with wardrobe and radiator.
Brick surround with patio seating area overlooking allotment.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Suite with part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over.
Allocated parking and visitor parking available.
Bike shed with brick stone.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61738991.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.