3 bedroom link detached house for saleLowgate, Lutton, Spalding
- Attractive link detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Mature gardens
- Off road parking
- Non estate village location
Very Attractive link detached house situated in a pleasant non estate village location. Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Ground floor Bedroom/study, Conservatory, 2 further first floor bedrooms & shower room. The property has well maintained, attractive mature gardens to the front and rear. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Very Attractive link detached house situated in a pleasant non estate village location. The property comprises Lounge, Kitchen/diner, Ground floor Bedroom/study, Conservatory, 2 further first floor bedrooms and shower room. The property has well maintained, attractive mature gardens to the front and rear. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
having UPVC glazed door with matching side panel, coved and textured ceiling. Electric radiator and coat hooks.
Lounge: 15' 7" into chimney recess x 15' excluding bay ( 4.75m into chimney recess x 4.57m excluding bay )
having box bay window to front, wall mounted electric pebble effect fire. Radiator, TV point, telephone point, coved and textured ceiling. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/ Diner: 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
having a range of units at wall and base level. One and a half bowl sink with worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and induction hob with external vented cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and separate under counter fridge. Radiator, tiled flooring for ease of cleaning, coved and textured ceiling. Window to front, door to conservatory and Lounge.
Conservatory: 19' 1" x 9' 1" ( 5.82m x 2.77m )
of brick and UPVC construction with insulated roof and tinted double glazed windows. French doors leading to garden, tiled floor, light/fan, radiator and TV point. Doors to Lounge and Kitchen.
Ground Floor Bedroom/ Study: 16' x 7' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.31m )
Converted with Building Regulation approval having previously been the Garage. Having window to front and window to rear. Radiator and ladder to loft, door to Lounge.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from lounge, loft access, airing cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester Combi central heating boiler, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 1: 11' 7" x 11' 7" excluding wardrobe cupboard ( 3.53m x 3.53m excluding wardrobe cupboard )
having box bay window to front giving lots of natural light, light/fan, TV point, coved and textured ceiling with reduced head height to sides. Built in lit wardrobe/store and drawers.
Bedroom 2: 14' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.24m )
with window to front and rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling. Built in Wardrobes.
having large shower cubicle with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to walls, radiator, shaver point, coved and textured ceiling, recessed lighting. Window to front.
The property stands back behind a lawn with an abundance of well maintained plants, shrubs and tree to borders. Shared gravelled driveway with right of way over access for the neighbouring property. The driveway continues to the front of the property with room for a number of parked cars and outside water tap and electric point. Access down the side other house via a lockable gate to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed attractive well maintained mature garden with plants, shrubs and trees. Patio area to the immediate rear of the conservatory, lawn area with stepping stone pathway leading through an archway giving access to further garden area with ornamental fish pond, further seating area. Garden shed, greenhouse, cycle shed, compost/storage area. Outside lighting and electric points.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left into Market Street and continue into Gedney Road taking the right turning into Lime Walk (signposted Lutton) and continue along this road into the village of Lutton. At the T junction turn right into Lowgate and the property can be found some way down on the right hand side of the road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61740443.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.