4 bedroom detached house for saleShotesham Road, Poringland, Norwich
Sold STC £409,995
- Superb detached family home
- Large open plan kitchen dining area
- Double garage
- Utility room
- Ample parking
- Four bedrooms
SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW FRIDAY - MONDAY 10AM - 5PM - CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT - A STUNNING 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH DOUBLE GARAGE. William H Brown are proud to announce the highly anticipated next phase of release for the sought after development, Rosebery Park, Poringland.
Lounge 15' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.72m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 12' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.56m )
Dining Room 17' 6" x 13' 6" ( 5.33m x 4.11m )
Study Area 9' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.26m )
Utility Room 5' 4" x 5' 4" ( 1.63m x 1.63m )
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.75m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 11' ( 4.01m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 11' 9" ( 2.90m x 3.58m )
* Matt emulsion painted walls and ceilings
* Matt finish to skirting and architraves
* A rated gas fired boilers with under floor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor
* Traditional brick and block construction with variety of brick colours
* Quality uPVC casement windows
* Choice of contemporary or shaker style kitchens, granite and wood effect work surfaces (subject to stage of construction)
* Range of coloured back board
* 1.5 sink and drainer unit
* Double oven with extractor and splashback
* 4 ring hob (5 ring on 3 and 4 bedroom detached units)
* Cushioned vinyl flooring
* Upgrades available (subject to the stage of construction)
* High quality bathroom suite.
* Non slip cushioned vinyl flooring
* Shower to ensuite
* Wall tiling to screen to fill height around baths and showers
* Fitted with TV aerial points
* BT points to all habitable rooms
* Broadband capability to all telephone points
* Paved patio area to rear
* Exterior wall light to front entrance door
* Light and power to garage with up and over door
* Landscaped front garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61740452.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.