3 bedroom terraced house for saleGranville Street, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Character Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Central Location
Close to the City Centre and many character features to include fireplaces. This THREE BEDROOM HOME is IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM. Outside is an enclosed rear garden.
Situated in the heart of Peterborough, this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HOME is being offered with THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, SEPARATE LOUNGE and DINER, KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM and MANY PERIOD FEATURES still intact. Outside is an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Viewing's highly recommended.
Stairs to the first floor and landing, door to:
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. hard wooden flooring, feature fireplace set in surround, TV point, power points, radiator, archway to:
Dining Area 14' 5" x 12' ( 4.39m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. wooden flooring, power points, feature fireplace with back boiler, power points, door to:
Kitchen 8' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, space for cooker, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled walls and flooring, door to the rear garden, door to:
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC, part tiled walls.
First Floor And Landing
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.78m )
Two double glazed window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace, carpet flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, built in storage cupboard housing the hot water tank, carpet flooring.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, laid to lawn with a patio area, gated side access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61740497.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.