4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrofton Avenue, Chiswick, London
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Large Reception/Dining Room leading to Conservatory
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bathrooms
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Beautifully Maintained Rear Garden
An immaculately presented four bedroom semi-detached modern house peacefully located in this modern development of luxury houses and apartments, close to Chiswick House and Grounds. The accommodation is arranged over three floors comprising of master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and wardrobe area, top floor guest bedroom with ensuite shower room, large reception/dining room with wood floor leading to conservatory area, large integrated fitted kitchen, garage and off street parking, and to the rear a beautifully maintained garden.
Crofton Avenue is located just off Staveley Road in the heart of the Grove Park area of Chiswick. The property is within a short walk of Chiswick Mainline station (Waterloo) and local shops and restaurants. Chiswick Park tube station is 1.0 miles away, as are the bistros, cafes and more comprehensive shops and restaurants of Chiswick High Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61740719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHK140190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.