3 bedroom detached house for saleBoyce Road, Stanford-le-hope, Essex
- Well presented
- Three bedroom detached house
- Lounge with separate dining room
- Large conservatory
- Ground floor cloakroom/WC
- Four piece bathroom suite
- A rated double glazed windows
- Cavity wall insulation 2009
- Approx 5 year boiler warranty remaining
- Garage with power & light connected
WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT. Three bedroom detached family home. Accessible to Stanford le Hope railway station & town centre. EPC D
Entrance hall provides access to the downstairs cloakroom/WC.
Spacious lounge has feature double glazed bay fronted window. Wooden style flooring. Feature fireplace with log burner to remain. Coving to textured ceiling.
Separate dining area offers continuation of wooden style flooring. Double doors open out into the conservatory.
Enjoy the benefits of a lovely spacious shaped conservatory whilst over looking the rear garden. Window sill displays & fan light double glazed windows. French double glazed doors. Radiator heating. Tiled flooring. Open plan into the kitchen.
The kitchen is of a lovely size offering wall and base mounted units. Work surfaces house stainless steel sink drainer with Ornate mixer tap. Chequered style tiling to splash backs. Neff electric hob, electric oven under. Stainless steel extractor hood over with matching cooker splash back. Continuation of tiled flooring.
First floor landing is home to three bedrooms and family four piece bathroom suite.
Two bedrooms currently occupy double beds. Three rooms offer wooden style flooring with bedroom two carpeted.
Four piece bathroom suite comprises. Independent shower cubicle, double ended white panelled bath, wash hand basin & low level WC. Modern tiling to walls. Obscure double glazed window. Under floor heating.
Rear garden commences with block paved patio seating area. Well maintained lawn, flower bed edging. Further patio seating area to the rear. Fenced boundaries. Shed storage to side.
Front aspect offers block paved driveway leading to garage.
Garage has up and over door power & light connected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61740953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26490606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.