3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSixth Avenue, Clipstone Village, Mansfield
Sold STC £100,000
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Recently refurbished
- No upward chain
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this RECENTLY REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property has a MASTER BEDROOM with ENSUITE and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS.
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this RECENTLY REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE. The property has a MASTER BEDROOM with ENSUITE and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, louge, dining room, kitchen and lean to. To the first floor are three bedroms, master with ensuite and a conservatory. Driveway and rear garden.
Having laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 5" ( 5.41m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the rear elevation and two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.24m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, additional storage units and double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations.
Conservatory/sun Room 9' x 4' 7" ( 2.74m x 1.40m )
First Floor Landing
Having airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, radiator and cupboard housing the combi boiler.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle with electric shower over. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath with electric shower over and shower cubicle with electric shower over. Tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway and fenced surround. To the rear of the property is a laid to lawn area, patio area and fenced surround. Out-house having single glazed window to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.