Land for saleEdmondsham
- Equestrian grazing land extending to approximately 2.5 acres
- Well fenced and currently sub-divided into 3 separate paddocks
- Convenient access to out-riding
- Field shelter and adjoining feed store
- TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON MONDAY 12th DECEMBER 2016 AT THE MILFORD HALL HOTEL, SALISBURY COMMENCING AT 2.00pm.
- Auction Guide Price 40,000
The land is gently sloping and benefits from the protection of a mature tree belt on the boundary, with a gated access directly onto a bridleway. Classified for equestrian use, the land is sub-divided into three separate paddocks and has recently been completely re-fenced with post and rail fencing. The current owner has also recently added a field shelter with adjoining feed store (Application Reference No. 3/15/1234/COU) and created an area of hard standing at the entrance, which is approached via an access shared with the adjoining land owner.
The paddock is situated mid-way between the villages of Cranborne and Alderholt and close to the quiet rural community of Edmondsham. There is outriding directly onto a bridleway, which connects with a network of established bridleways and beyond into Ringwood Forest where there is a varied network of bridleways. The New Forest National Park is approximately 5 miles to the east.
There is presently no water supply to the land but we understand an easement is in place for a mains connection over the track.
Should you wish to inspect a lot please arrange for an appointment with the Woolley & Wallis Fordingbridge office. All inspections are undertaken by interested parties at their own risk, neither Woolley & Wallis nor the Auctioneers accept any liability in this regard.
We strongly recommend that all prospective buyers take independent legal and where appropriate, professional advice.
Copies of the Legal Documentation will usually be available from the respective Vendors Solicitors and the office of Woolley and Wallis dealing with the Particular Lot or from the website. They will also be available at the Auction.
REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
Prospective buyers should register their interest in specific lots in writing, preferably by email. If you do this, we will make every reasonable effort to inform you of any changes in the guide price, whether there is an Addendum or if the lot is to be sold prior to or withdrawn from the auction.
Due to the start time of the auction in Salisbury it is highly recommended that you should arrive in good time to avoid any rush-hour traffic problems. Additionally there may be preliminary announcements made by the Auctioneer that may affect the Lot you are interested in.
PURCHASERS ADMINISTRATION FEE
The successful purchaser will be required to pay the Auctioneers a Purchasers Administration Fee of 500 plus VAT, payable to Woolley and Wallis. The charge will apply to each lot including any bought prior to the auction.
Cheques for deposits should be made payable to the Vendors Solicitor.
Prospective buyers should satisfy themselves as to whether VAT is chargeable on the price prior to Auction.
There will be a reserve price, this is the minimum price at which the lot will sell, and the vendors or their agents shall be at liberty to bid at the auction. This may be subject to change by the Vendor.
Where a guide price (or range of prices) is given, that price is the minimum price at which, or range of prices within which, the seller might be prepared to sell on the date on which the guide, or range of prices, is published. The guide price may be subject to change. All latest published guide prices and price ranges are displayed on the Woolley and Wallis website. All latest published guide prices and price ranges will normally be at or above any reserve price.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that these guides are not misleading, it is possible that the reserve price set for any lot may exceed the previously pouted guide price - as the seller may fix the final reserve price just before bidding commences. If the guide price is listed as TBA, it means that there is not a guide price at present. The guide price or range of prices will be posted online as soon as it becomes available. Please check for updates.
STIPULATIONS AND CONDITIONS
1. Each property is sold with all faults and defects whether of condition or otherwise and neither the sellers nor the auctioneers, the agents for the seller, are responsible for such faults and defects or for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said auctioneers.
2. The purchaser acknowledges that he has not entered into this contract in reliance on any such statement and that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each such statement by inspection or otherwise.
3. The Seller does not make or give, nor are they said auctioneers or their staff authorised to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in respect of the property.
4. Any error, omission or mis-statement in any such statement shall not entitle the purchaser to rescind or to be discharged from this contract nor entitle either party to compensation or damages, nor in any circumstances give either party any cause for action.
5. If and so far as the foregoing may be inconsistent with the Special Conditions of Sale included in the Contract, the latter shall prevail.
6. This catalogue has been prepared in good faith to give an overall view of each property; it does not form any part of an offer or contract, and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
7. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Woolley & Wallis have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
8. These particulars were prepared in May and Ocotber 2016.
These particulars should be read in conjunction with the RICS General Conditions.
Vacant possession of the properties will be granted on completion of the sale which will usually be 28 days after exchange of contracts but purchasers should be guided by the Legal Packs for each Lot.
The contract will be subject to the Particulars, General and Special Conditions of Sale, stipulations and notes which may be issued before the sale and to any alterations announced at the Sale. The Special Conditions of Sale and a Memorandum of Agreement are available on request.
The seller will insure the lot from and including the contract date to completions but the buyer must on completion reimburse to the seller the cost of that insurance for the period from and including the contract date to completion. Please refer to the legal pack to check whether this has been valued.
The auctioneers and solicitors are pleased to answer any questions prior to the auction. No questions can be taken during the auction as this can cause delays during the sale and inconveniences other bidders.
COMMON AUCTION CONDITIONS
The Auction will be conducted under the terms set down in the Common Auction Conditions for Auctions of Real Estate in England and Wales, third edition, August 2009. A copy of these Conditions can be downloaded from our website or for a hard copy please telephone 01425 655900.
AUCTIONEER - Ben Marshall MSc MRICS FAAV
For all enquiries about this property or bidding at auction please telephone Woolley & Wallis Ringwood on 01425 655900.
From our office in Fordingbridge, proceed up the High Street and bear left where indicated to Alderholt. Proceed straight through the village of Alderholt in the direction of Cranborne. After approximately 1 mile turn left into Batterley Drove (signposted Verwood). Continue along Batterley Drove and, upon reaching the Heavy Horse Centre, pull off the road into entrance to the Horse Centre. The bridleway will be seen immediately on the right hand side. Continue for about 150 metres and where the terrain starts to slope downwards, the shared access gate will be located on the right, with further gated access into the paddock.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61743272.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 110009917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woolley & Wallis, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Woolley & Wallis, Fordingbridge on 01425 655900.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.