2 bedroom apartment for saleTennison Way, Maidstone, Kent
Sold by Us £190,000
- Guide Price £190,000 to £200,000
- Duplex Style Two Bedroom Modern Apartment
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- 17' x 17' Lounge/Diner
- Open House Sat 1st Oct by Appointment Only
Simon Miller & Company are pleased to offer for sale this rarely available duplex style apartment. It's situated in popular Tennison Way and it's close to local amenities including popular schools, large supermarkets and retail options; plus it's within a short distance to Maidstone Town Centre with all its onward travel options including mainline train stations and motorway networks.
The property benefits from allocated parking to the rear and offers the security of a push button entrance. Access is on the first floor with a bright staircase leading up to the main accommodation including two double bedrooms, the main with en suite facilities, a further family bathroom and a well presented modern kitchen/breakfast room. A further staircase leads up into the main reception room (17' x 17') with a double aspect giving you plenty of room for entertaining and options for a mixed lounge diner usage.
We strongly recommend an internal tour of the property via our accompanied service.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483007797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.