2 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorne Lane, Raf Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £139,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Terraced family home
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Gardens and parking
- Warm air central heating
This extremely spacious family home is offered for sale in good order throughout and would make an ideal first time purchase.
This superb ex military home is offered for sale in good condition throughout having been recently decorated. Although this home has benefitted from having a new bathroom installed and is well presented throughout it does still offer further potential for further improvements. Most importantly the generous room sizes and the layout of the property would make this an ideal first or second time home. There is also a good sized garden and ample parking.
The Property Comprises
Entrance/ Living/ Dining Room 18' 10" max x 10' 9" max ( 5.74m max x 3.28m max )
With a full length cupboard under the stairs for storage and an additional full length storage cupboard. A bookshelf divides the living room from the dining area.
Dining Room Area 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Incorporating a full length built in cupboard housing the warm air heating system and a door leads out onto the rear gardens.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
With a range of wall and base level units, space for a fridge freezer and tumble dryer, plumbing for a washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for an oven, tiled effect vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
With a cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and access into the insulated loft space.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
With two built in wardrobes. From the main bedroom there is access into a smaller room which would be ideal use for a dressing room or study.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
With a built in double wardrobe.
Which as previously mentioned has been recently replaced and comprises of a white suite with a P shaped bath with shower screen and shower over, this is a rainfall shower with a separate hand-held hose, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards under for storage, close coupled wc, tiled walls and flooring.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area and a driveway provides parking for approximately two vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a fully fenced garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, a shed, outside lighting, flower borders and a separate barked area would be an ideal small playarea for a child.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61748963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.