1 bedroom flat for saleSwallow Court, Clanfield, Hampshire, PO8 0SX
- REDECORATED & NEW CARPETS
- OVERLOOKING OPEN FARMLAND
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- RETIREMENT COMPLEX
- 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- LOUNGE / DINER
- SHOWER ROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS, PARKING & LAUNDRY ROOM
- LEVEL WALK VILLAGE STORE & BUS STOP
* OVERLOOKING OPEN FARMLAND * NICELY PRESENTED * RETIREMENT COMPLEX * FIRST FLOOR * 1 BEDROOM * LOUNGE / DINER * KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM * REDECORATED * NEW CARPETS * DOUBLE GLAZING * ELECTRIC HEATING * COMMUNAL GARDENS, PARKING, LAUNDRY ROOM * MANAGER ON SITE * LEVEL WALK TO VILLAGE STORE & BUS STOP *
Range of base cupboard and drawer units. Matching wall cabinets. Work surfaces with tiled surround. Sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Electric cooker point. Space for fridge/freezer. Extractor fan.
Window to rear with views over garden and open countryside. Dimplex wall mounted storage heater. Built-in double wardrobe cupboard with storage cupboards over. Wall mounted electric bar heater.
White suite of wash hand basin, WC and double shower cubicle with Triton shower fitted and seat. Heated towel rail. Dimplex wall mounted fan heater. Medicine cabinet. Shaver unit. Partially tiled walls. Non slip floor.
COMMUNAL GARDENS & VIEW
SERVICE CHARGE 1 Bedroom unit £134.89 per month 2 Bedroom unit £201.55 per month GROUND RENT £75.00 per annum
Part obscured glazed door to front. Access to loft space. Dimplex wall mounted storage heater. Intercom system. Airing cupboard housing Ariston water heater and meters.
LOUNGE / DINER
Window to rear with lovely views over garden and open countryside. Fire surround to fitted electric fire. Dimplex wall mounted storage heater.TV point. Telephone point. Corner display shelving.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLASP200447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Gammon, Clanfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.