3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLady Lodge Drive, Orton Waterville, Peterborough
Sold STC £230,000
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Altered Single Storey Dwelling
- Garage & Driveway
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- No Forward Chain
Being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this DETACHED BUNGALOW has been EXTENDED and ALTERED to provide a versatile SINGLE STOREY DWELLING.
Being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this DETACHED BUNGALOW has been EXTENDED and ALTERED to provide a versatile SINGLE STOREY DWELLING. The accommodation comprises ENTRANCE LOBBY, ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, REAR HALLWAY, THREE BEDROOMS, FOURTH BEDROOM/SITTING ROOM and BATHROOM. Outside are gardens front and rear backing onto a tree belt and a SINGLE GARAGE and DRIVEWAY. Located in one of Peterborough's most sought areas, this property is close to many local amenities but does require some cosmetic updating. Viewing's highly recommended.
Half Glazed Door To:
Glazed door to:
Telephone point, cupboard with sliding mirror door.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 12' 6" ( 5.13m max x 3.81m )
Window to the front aspect. Two double radiators, electric bar fire, TV point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 1" x 12' max ( 4.90m x 3.66m max )
Window and door to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktops over, single drawer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, double radiator, vinyl flooring, boiler, larder unit.
Airing cupboard, loft access, wall mounted thermostat, storage cupboard, radiator.
Sitting Room/bedroom Four 13' x 8' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.59m )
Double radiator, telephone point, uPVC sliding door to the rear garden
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, wardrobe to one wall.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 10" min ( 3.20m x 3.00m min )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, two double wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.24m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and a low level WC, radiator.
There is an open plan front garden which is laid to lawn, a driveway to the side provides off road parking leading to a tandem length garage with storage and power and light measuring 28'9" x 9'. The rear garden is laid to lawn, a patio vegetable plot, flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61750517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.