2 bedroom apartment for saleJohn Gray Court, Willerby, Hull
Sold STC £125,000
- Situated On a Quiet Cul De Sac in the Lovely Idyllic Village of Willerby
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Large Lounge/Dining Area & Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens & Offered with No Chain
A lovely two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the lovely picturesque village of Willerby - viewings are highly recommended!!
A lovely two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the ever popular area off Main Street in Willerby. The property comprises of an entrance hall leading to the large lounge/dining area with glass sliding doors to the kitchen. To the rear is the bathroom and two good sized bedrooms with one benefiting from french patio doors leading to the communal gardens. Over all the property is in great condition and offers a lovely home in a quiet setting.
A lovely two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the ever popular area off Main Street in Willerby, just a short walk to the local shops and amenities in Willerby Square and good access to bus links to and from neighbouring villages and the city centre.
With door to the front.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 9" ( 4.90m x 3.28m )
With two double glazed windows to the front, feature fire place incorporating an electric fire, radiator, storage cupboard, glass sliding doors to kitchen, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 11' 7" ( 1.93m x 3.53m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 11' 9" to front of wardrobe ( 3.25m x 3.58m to front of wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 10' 4" ( 2.36m x 3.15m )
With double glazed french style patio doors to the communal gardens and a radiator.
With walk in shower cubicle and shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Rear communal garden mainly laid to lawn with trees and shrubs.
Please note William H Brown, Willerby are awaiting probate on this property.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61750544.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.